JOB OPENINGS AT AUXICON
Location: Gurgaon / Bangalore.
Kindly find the detailed job description below for reference, if interested kindly apply with updated resume immediately..
- Understand true value proposition offered by the company, benefits provided by the solution, and articulate these effectively with potential customers
- Preparations for best in class presentations and demonstrations to prospects/ partners, based on the actual pain points/ challenges specific to each region
- Preparation of proposals that will include the unique value proposition for each customer
- Remain in lock step with the sales cycle and course changes corresponding to various opportunities in the pipeline
- Understanding and analyzing various industry process/ Market/Competition
Required Skills :
- Implementation experience in any large HCM products like SAP/Oracle/ Peoplesoft/Workday would be preferred
- Good HR-business process background
- Good understanding of HCM modules
- Experience in end to end presales activities is an added advantage
- Should have excellent verbal & written communication skills and presentation skills
Qualification: BE / B.Tech / MBA
Project Manager - ERP
- Lead the application and business process consulting associated with the implementation of HCM applications.
- Manage and coordinate all resources involved with the software implementation.
- Use structured implementation methodology, manage project risks, manage project administration.
- Effectively track issues and risks, communicate status and escalate concerns via status reports and communication to management.
- Work in concert with Business Sponsors and Analysts, Development Team and QC Testing Team throughout the Project life cycle.
- Strong skill in time management, work plan management, documentation, and communication. Strong skill in handling multiple priorities in a complex environment.
- Previous full life-cycle implementation experience of HR, Benefits Administration , Payroll, Time & Labor, and eCollaborative applications product knowledge is desired.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills, be strong and effective communicators who can persuade and influence others and possess the ability to interact with all levels of an organization.
- PMI/PMP Certification a plus
- Willingness to travel
- Experience: 6+ years
- Past background in supporting / managing projects and having the knowledge of project life cycle is desired
- Able to Manage Implementation of solution for the customer, reporting to their Key Stakeholders
- Experience in handling multiple projects and managing a team of 5-10 people. People management skill required and demonstrated ability on the same
- Highly motivated, self-starter. Should have good interpersonal and communication skills
Qualification: BE / B.Tech / MBA
UI UX Developer
5+ years of experience in Designing, Engaging and Delightful,Web, Desktop & Mobile Product interfaces with focus on UX, current standards, best practices, design patterns, performance and human factors.
User Experience Design (UXD), User centered design, Interaction & Visual Design for Website, Desktop Application, Web and mobile Product Design, Wire frames, Mockups, Qualitative User Studies, Usability analysis, Heuristic, Informal Usability Reviews, Style guides, Site maps and UI Prototyping.